Saturday, October 29, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 2 - Joy Card

Hey y'all! Welcome back to day 2! Today we are using the lush fabulous foil designer acetate to create a gorgeous Christmas card. We will also be using the Vintage leaves stamp set. I know, I know. Vintage Leaves??? That's autumn... fall... nature... TOTALLY non-Christmas! Ahhh, take heart, young grasshopper... I shall lead the way! We will make them into holly leaves. Gasp! Holly leaves, you say? Indeed!

Take a gander...



I'm not one to say "I told you so".... But, ...... See, I told ya!!!

Look at the awesome acetate paper on the white card stock with the green "holly" leaves. How cool is that???? The other thing I love about the acetate paper is that it is gold on one side and silver on the other. So it will match with EVERY project. I hate it when my patterned paper has gold embellishments in it and my design incorporates the color silver. Or vice versa. But, alas, young grasshopper, this paper solves that problem! I used the owl builder punch to make the berries. The largest circle in the punch was the perfect size for this. I also used the word "Joy" from the wonderful wreath framelits.

Wanna watch this project come together? Of course you do... You know you do... So click here.

Until next time...


Jen




1 comment: