Tuesday, October 18, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 30 - Cookie Cutter Jewelry

Oh Mylanta!!! Look how adorable!!!



I can hardly stand how stinkin cute these are!!!  These sweet earrings were made using shrink paper and the cookie cutter halloween stamp set. Remember shrinky dinks? If you don't remember shrinky dinks, close your laptop and go ask your mom about them!

It is so simple to make these. You just stamp your image on the shrink plastic in staz-on ink, cut out with the punch and zap with your heat tool. They curl up and shrink right before your eyes. Adorable! Add some jump rings and a fish hook earring and you are done!

If you want to watch the video, you can do that here.

Tomorrow is the last day of our Halloween series... and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I suppose I'm excited to get on with the Christmas projects and other fun stuff, but I just adore Halloween so much that I am going to miss all the amazing products we had this year.

Oh well...

Until next time...

Jen

Supplies:


Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad                                 Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set                     Paper Piercing Tool








     Cookie Cutter Builder Punch                        Heat Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment