Sunday, October 9, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 23 - Wreath of Candy

I told you that I was not going to be using the cookie cutter Halloween set for a while, didn't I? I promised. And I try not to break my promises. Other than the smaller images in that set, I won't be using it for any of the future projects either. *Gasp* I'm trying to use sets other than that one and the Jar of Haunts. However, I did use the candy corn and sentiment from the jar of haunts for this card.  Now I'm not saying they are gone for good, just that I am branching out with other sets.  We need to use all of our stamps. We don't want anyone getting jealous. ~Wink

Here is our subtly Halloween-y card using a traditionally non-Halloween stamp set.


This one was a fun one. I saw the idea of a gray wreath on pinterest. It was hung on a door and had ghosts and witches as decorations on it. I took the gray color as inspiration and came up with this card. It is just whisper white card stock with a touch of Halloween night DSP and a faux bow. What's a faux bow? Ahhhh.... young grasshopper.... watch and learn here.

I actually learned the faux bow from my amazing upline, France Martin. She rocks. Hard Core.

Let's see... what does my crystal ball say we have in store for tomorrow? "Owl" keep it to myself...

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies:


 

 
Peekaboo Peach Ink Pad                     Smoky Slate Ink Pad                 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Foam Adhesive Strips                                  Paper Snips                        Brights Stampin Write Markers
Peekaboo Peach 3/8 Ruched Ribbon     Everyday Jars Framelits                       Big Shot

 





No comments:

Post a Comment