Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Stash in a Flash - Timeless Textures

It's that time again... Time to see me make a fool of myself whilst making a card for my stash in about 5 minutes. This is a fun one. Timeless textures is probably my favorite stamp set at the moment. It is such a good "filler" set. It can be feminine with the lovely flourish, but there are so many other images in there, that it can be masculine also. I used it with Guy greetings for many manly cards. Haha. Many manly cards. Hmmm.... new series???


Look how beautiful this card is.


What lovely lady wouldn't love to receive this lovely card for their birthday? These are my 2 absolute favorite colors also. Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe. Oh the sad sad day when they will retire. I may just completely give up being a demonstrator. There once was a color called Sage Shadow that was similar to Mint Macaron that was almost just as lovely. But Mint Macaron has my heart.

I used the flower shop stamp set and coordinating punch and the petite petals and coordinating punch for the flowers. The butterfly basics set made my sentiment and the background was, of course, Timeless Textures. I plopped and enamel shape in the center of the flower and called it done.

If you want to watch me go all catty-wompus and try to get this card done in AROUND 5 minutes, click here.

Until next time...


Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment