Saturday, October 8, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 22 - Curvy Critters

Hey Y'all! Glad you're here to "observe the curve" with me! Today's project is the adorable Frankenstein curvy keepsake box! I made his buddy already so he wouldn't be lonely. Dracula will keep him company at night so he doesn't get scared when the lights go out. Muwahahaha.


I saw these adorable boxes on pinterest and I just had to recreate them. I am absolutely smitten with the Frankie one. For two reasons... One, because as most of you know, I have a cat named Frankie. And I often call him Frankenstein. Along with Frank Sinatra, Frankfurter, Frank and Beans,... well, you get the idea! And the other reason is his face. Just look at it. Look at it! He looks so clueless and adorable just like the real Frankenstein! You could fit loads in these boxes. If you've ever made anything with the curvy keepsakes die, then you know just how roomy they are. I'm not saying that I dream of Jeannie would want to build a summer home there, but, they would hold plenty of gumballs or something.

If you want to watch the video to see just how easy it was to put this adorable guy together, click here.

Come back Sunday for another card video made with a wreath stamp set. A wreath you say??? Yes, A wreath I say!!! Please, don't be amazed, I'm just a little southern girl from Alabama who colors outside the lines. ;-)

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies for Frankie:

Wild Wasabi Card Stock               Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlits                                Big Shot




Basic Black Card Stock                      Whisper White Card Stock               1 Circle Punch

Owl Builder Punch                         Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue                  Paper Snips
 
Pansy Punch                            Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker          Stampin' Dimensionals



















Basic Gray Card Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment