Monday, October 17, 2016

Stash in a Flash - BYOP

Hey y'all! Welcome to a BRAND NEW series I am calling Stash in a Flash! This is a series where I will help you create something for your stash in a flash. In each video, we will make a project in ABOUT 5 minutes from start to finish. These will be all occasion, minimal supplies and just like me... extremely random. HA!

Today's project is a birthday card that uses the Number of Years and the BYOP stamp sets.


The card on the left was my example, the card on the right was the one I made on the video. ( I think I get nervous when I see the timer going!!!)

The card stock I used was:

Whisper White: 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Rich Razzleberry: 4 x 5 1/4
Pacific Point: 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
Melon Mambo: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Thick Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2

I used the coordinating ink colors for the flowers and the sentiments.

On the card that I made in the video, I used some melon mambo stitched ribbon on the bottom of the card.

If you want to watch the video, you can do that here.

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies:

 

Melon Mambo Ink Pad                                Old Olive Ink Pad                            Pacific Point Ink Pad
 
 Melon Mambo Card Stock                   Pacific Point Card Stock                   Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad

Thick Whisper White Card Stock                                                 Rich Razzleberry Card Stock                   Whisper White Card Stock

 Number Of Years Stamp Set                                                     B.Y.O.P Stamp Set                         Melon Mambo 1/8 Stitched Ribbon

















Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment