Tuesday, October 4, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 21 - Baby Bear Punkin'

Baby Bear! Squeaaaaalllll!!! I must admit, I wasn't on the baby bear bandwagon originally. But... I did a workshop a few weeks ago and my hostess needed just a little extra "boost" to get to her goal. So, I though, what the heck... I'll order baby bear and see what the fuss is all about. And OH MY LANTA!!! I am in love!



I just HAD to make him into a Halloween project so that I could use him right away. Look at the detail on that bear. You could reach out and pet him! I wish we still sold flock! How amazing would that be to add fuzz to this bear??? Holy guacamole!

Here is the link to the video if you want to watch it. Baby Bear Video Link

I just love him. (or her) I can't wait to think of other things to dress him (or her) up in. Let me know your ideas too!

Come back tomorrow for day 22...You'll observe the curve with me!

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies

 
Warmth & Cheer DSP                                                                              Whisper White Card Stock              Thick Whisper White Card Stock      



Baby Bear Stamp Set                                                                    Boo To You Framelits                                  Jar Of Haunts Stamp Set

 
Basic Gray Card Stock                                                                        Basic Black Card Stock                                 Big Shot
  

 Aqua Painters                                                                                    Whisper White Card Stock             Paper Snips                                                                     




Pumpkin Pie/Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers                                  Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers                               Tangerine Tango Ink Pad


Cajun Craze Ink Pad                     Crumb Cake Ink Pad    

         



Chocolate Chip Ink Pad                                                        Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment