Wednesday, October 19, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 31 - Small Candy Corn Box

Well, this is it... Day 31... The last entry. The final chapter. The Omega. The small candy corn box.



I saved my favorite candy for last. The caramel candy corn. Mylanta it is wonderful!! I ate several bags of it this season. VERY BIG BAGS. I am not proud of this statement, but it is a fact, nonetheless. It will be a sad day when the season is over and these brilliant candies are no longer available. The only upside is that after these go away, the candy cane hershey kisses come out. Oh the sweet pounds my body will be packing on this year! I can go without salt, carbs, and even real food. But the candy... sweet, glorious candy is my downfall. My husband can tell you that I have gone all day and not eaten a bite of food. But I have to eat my candy. I am sure diabetes is in my future.

This project is a cute way to give a small amount of the precious candy corn to someone. I feel like Smeagol from Lord of the Rings... MY PRECIOUS...

You will need a piece of 6x6 DSP, an envelope punch board, some adhesive, a cellophane bag, some twine to tie up said cellophane bag, the thoughtful banner bundle, Halloween enamel dots and some candy of your choice.

For instructions on how to put the box together click here.

I hope y'all have enjoyed this series. I have sure enjoyed all of the laughs!

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies:

 




 






No comments:

Post a Comment