Tuesday, October 11, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 24 - Owl Candy Rocker

"Owl" be rocking and a rolling all the way till Halloween with this sweet rockin' owl! I just love him! I made him with just a few scraps of paper and some punches.



He is the cutest little rocker I have ever seen! I used the owl builder punch for his body and 2 paper clips for his "legs". I used the tree punch and the word window punch for his hat. And I added a small bow from the cookie cutter Christmas punch from pumpkin pie glimmer paper. I just used plain ole scotch tape to adhere him to the Hershey Nugget.

If you want to watch the video, you can do that here.


Come join me for day 25 where we will be making another sweet treat holder!

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies:


 
Basic Black Card Stock                                                                            Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper                        Pumpkin Pie Card Stock
Tombo Multipurpose Liquid Glue                                                                Paper Snips                                                   Cookie Cutter Builder Punch

Owl Builder Punch                                                                                         Tree Punch                                                        Whisper White Card Stock


No comments:

Post a Comment