Friday, October 21, 2016

Triangle Box with sleeve

Hey y'all! Today we will be building this sweet triangle box with a sleeve closure that is perfect for gift giving. You could fit tons of tiny trinkets inside here. I used the neutrals and in colors paper stacks to create the sleeves with the matching card stock colors for the base.



For this particular project, I used it to hold the earrings we made on the final day of the 31 days of Halloween. I intend to use them for the gift packaging for the Christmas versions I will make for the holidays coming up as well. If you want to watch the video, you can do so here

The card stock measures 4x8 and the dsp measures 2x8. So, it is really a sweet project using minimal supplies. I used the botanical blooms thinlets to create the flower and leaf from coordination card stock colors on the front of the box.

Come back soon because I will be starting a new series for Christmas that you don't want to miss!

Until next time...

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment