Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 3 - White Erase Wish Board

Hey y'all! Welcome back to another Christmas project. Today we will be making this dry erase "wish list" for Christmas. If your children are anything like mine, their Christmas lists change on a daily basis. So, I saw these plastic frames at the dollar store and thought they would make fabulous "dry erase" wish lists for Christmas.

I just love this stinking Santa in the Jolly Friends stamp set. When you throw on those sunglasses, he is TOO COOL!!!

I didn't want to clutter the actual paper or frame with a bunch of embellishments since the main idea is for the kids to be able to write on this. So, I attached some lined paper to some card stock and slid it in the frame. I added the Santa and the stamped sentiment at the top and called it done. I love that the sentiment says "Santa Claus is coming to town"! I thought it was perfect!!

My daughter has already changed her Christmas wish list 6 times since I have created this. At least she will get some use out of it. ;-)

Join me for day 4 when we will do a double duty project.

I said "duty"..... Hahahahaha

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment