Thursday, November 24, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 12 - Beary Merry Christmas

You know I love puns. And when I saw these bear Christmas chocolates, I knew I had to make a sweet package to house them for stocking stuffers.



You will need a piece of card stock that measures 4 1/4 x 3 1/2 and a piece of sturdy window sheet that measures approx. 4 1/4 x 3 1/2 (minus a fraction of an inch on both sides) If you take off a scosch on two sides, it makes it easier to fit the window sheet into the card stock base.

You will want to score at 1/2 on all four sides of the card stock AND the window sheet.

Create 4 tabs on the box and the lid by cutting up the score line of the rectangle and miter into the square. I used glue dots as my adhesive to create the lid and the box base since it is the most inconspicuous.

The sentiment came from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and I thought it was perfectly punny!!!

If you would like to watch the video of my nonsense, click here.

Next up... a hexagon box you don't want to miss!!!

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment