Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 8 - Candy Cane Kisses

MMMMMMMMM... Candy Cane Hershey Kisses........Do y'all LOVE these candies?? I wait all year just so I can get my hands on them. They are the only thing better than caramel candy corn. (Which I am on my last bag, by the way)


I thought I had better find a way to package these babies up so I could let everyone else enjoy them too! I know, I'm such a giver...It was super easy to do after seeing everyone posting about last month's paper pumpkin kit! These test tubes are so trendy right now. And if you tie some of the real red stitched edge ribbon 'round the top... it makes them FAB! The tin of tags stamp set has this adorable sentiment that reads "Warm wishes and mistletoe kisses" I just couldn't resist using that for this project! Oh... and I used the BRAND SPANKING NEW stitched shapes framelits for the whisper white circle. Do you have these? If not, you better RUN, because they are available NOW! What's that you say? I KNOW!!!!! They were not set to release until next catalog... BUT Stampin' Up loves us! And let us get them in advance. And not just demonstrators... everyone!!! *golf clap*
PLUS the tin of tags is on sale until the end of the month for $15.75. Holy mess. If you follow me you have seen/will see this set on almost ALL of my Christmas projects. It is SO VERSATILE! 

If you want to hear me babble about on video and watch this project come to life, click here.

Come back again and we will make something else absolutely adorable, just for funsies. ;-)

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment