Friday, November 18, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 10 - Faux Washi Tape Card

Hey y'all, thanks for stopping by! TGIF!!! Today we will be making this gorgeous card using a faux washi tape technique.




I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest and the designer used washi tape for the background. I didn't have any festive washi tape at the time, so I decided to make my own using designer series paper. I happened to have a bunch of scraps lying around from previous projects, so I just trimmed them up a bit to make them different widths. You could just cut your paper into thin strips to achieve the same result. Then I die cut the deer from the Santa's Sleigh thinlets from Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper. Tie a red bow from some bakers twine and pop him on the card with dimensionals. Very simple.

If you want to watch the video, you can do that here.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment