Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 11 - Post it Note Holder

Hey y'all! Thanks for joining me for another Countdown to Christmas project!! Today we will be making a Post it note holder that would be a good for a teacher or coworker as a small gift.




You will need a piece of card stock that measures 1/4 x 7 3/4 and a piece of DSP that measures 3 1/8 x 3.

Score on the 7 3/4 side at 3 1/8, 3 5/8, 4 1/8  Fold and burnish all of the score lines. Take a pair of snips and cut the center piece twice so that you make a "slot" for the pen. That is very difficult for me to explain in writing, so you may be better off watching the video for that part.

To watch the video, click here.

I used the stitched shapes framelits to cut the circle for my gingerbread boy to rest on. I adhered everything flat to the holder because I didn't want anything popping off if someone were to transport this in a purse or a bag. I used tear and tape for my adhesive.

The paper mate pens were purchased at Staples. They are ink joy minis. I'm sure you can find mini pens just about anywhere.

See y'all Friday for a 'BEARY' special project!

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment