Sunday, November 13, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 6 - Home Decor Stand

Hey y'all!!! Thanks for joining me today for another Countdown to Christmas video! Here I took a Halloween stand that I found at my local craft store and turned it into a small home accent piece.



I just love these tiny easels! I think they turned out quite nice and would make a cute accent for a Christmas shelf or a nice small gift to a co worker or child's teacher.

I used the Candy Cane Lane DSP for the background and the images. Did you know the Candy Cane Lane DSP has these cute images that you could cut out and use on your cards and projects? Who knew!?!?!?!

I used the sentiment from the Picture Perfect stamp set because I thought it was appropriate for my family. I punched it out with the banner builder punch and adhered it to the left hand corner of the frame. Very simple and very cute!

I may see a bookmark holder in our future....

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment