Friday, November 18, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 9 - Santa Book

Anybody else have a hard time keeping up with Christmas lists, who you have bought for and who you haven't? Man, this time of year is hectic for me! And I am a list maker by nature. So, I thought I'd make myself a cute notebook to house all things Christmas.



I thought the sentiment from the Pun Intended hostess set was perfect!! Since I'm not too bright and need a notebook to keep all of my stuff together, I couldn't resist using it!

I found tiny composition books at my local Wal-Mart and just covered them with the presents and pinecones DSP. I didn't do any technical with the measuring, just wrapped the piece of DSP around the notebook to get a rough idea of how big I needed the paper. Then I just adhered the paper straight to the book and trimmed it off around the book. Again, nothing fancy. I added some whisper white organza ribbon on the side and popped a cookie cutter santa on the front.

If you want to watch the video, you can do so here.

Tomorrow we will be making a beautiful card, so come back and see me sometime!

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment