Thursday, December 1, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 14 - Wine Glass Chalkboard Package

My daughter is a wine connoisseur and as soon as I saw these sweet chalkboard clips, I knew I had to get them for her. I found them in the dollar section of my local craft store, but I saw many different types of chalkboard clips at my local Wal-Mart's craft section also!


You can use any chalkboard clip that you like for this project. I placed 2 inside of each celophane bag.

I cut a piece of delightful dijon card stock to 4 x 4 and scored it at 2 and then folded it in half. I then stapled that piece to the top of a celophane bag. If you don't want your staples to show, adhere the DSP after you staple the card stock to the bag. If you want the staples visible, adhere the DSP beforehand.

I cut two pieces of the warmth and cheer DSP to 3 7/8 x 1 7/8. They layered nicely on top of the delightful dijon card stock.

I used the sentiment from the balloon celebration stamp set and stamped it on whisper white. I cut it from the smallest circle of the stitched shapes framelits. I layered a scalloped circle from delightful dijon and a plain circle from cherry cobbler. These were both cut using the layering circles framelits.

The flower is from the blooms and wishes stamp set. I stamped it twice in cherry cobbler ink onto whisper white card stock and fussy cut them both out. I layered one on top of the other to form my "poinsettia" I added a few enamel shapes to the center of the flowers and it was all finished!

If you want to watch the video, you can do so here.

I sure hope she will like these. I know I enjoyed making them for her.

Come back Friday for a Santa Toy Box!!!

Until next time...

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment