Friday, December 9, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 18 - Take Out Boxes

Welcome welcome welcome!! Thanks for coming by to see what we have in store today.



I grabbed these take out boxes from the clearance section for about $2 and just knew I had to use them for a Christmas project. I saw something like this on pinterest and thought it was ingenious. Cutting off the closure to have an open box was brilliant. And it's such a unique shape. So I followed the instructions and cut off the 4 top pieces and then stapled the corners together. But instead of tucking them in, I popped them out to create the unique shape. If you tie some bows with the stitched edge ribbon, it makes this so adorable!!! I stamped the sentiment from Wonderful year on basic black card stock. I still can't decide whether I like it better in white embossing powder or the real red glitter embossing powder. What do y'all like best?

If you want to watch the video, you can do so here.

Come back later to see what we will do for day 19!

Until next time!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment