Monday, December 5, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 16 - Customer Appreciation Gift

Hey y'all!! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! This is the treat that I have made for my customers that shopped online with me in the month of November.


I am using the lindt lindor chocolate caramel candy bar as the treat inside.

To make this project, you will need a piece of DSP that measures 3 1/8 x 9. On the 3 1/8 side, score at 7/8, and 2 1/2. I simply wrapped the paper around the candy bar and stapled the bottom and top closed.

To make the tag, I used a piece of Crumb Cake that measured 3 3/4 x 2. I punched the top with the tag topper punch and rounded the bottom corners with the project life corner rounder. I stamped the sentiment from the jar of cheer stamp set in versamark ink and embossed it with the real red glitter embossing powder. I just love this stuff!!!

I attached the tag with some real red stitched edge ribbon.

If you want to watch the video, you can do so here.

Come back on Wednesday and see what's in store for Day 17!

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment