Monday, December 12, 2016

Countdown to Christmas - Day 19 - Treat Box made from Gift Bag Punch Board

Hey y'all!! Did you miss me??? Ha! Lookey here what we are building today!!



These sweet boxes were made with the gift bag punch board and hold 2 ghiradelli mini candies! They have a magnetic closure and are the perfect tiny treat size!!

In my original, I used the presents and pinecones designer series paper, but for the one I made in the video, I used the candy cane lane papers. How appropriate that a candy bag be made from candy paper!!!

To make this box, you will need:

A piece of designer series paper cut to 4 1/2 x 10 and your gift bag punch board. I used some metal rimmed pearls to hide my mini magnet on the front. But you could use a piece of designer series paper too. Just punch a small circle piece. Maybe the big ''eye'' from the owl builder punch would work too. I used the new label punch for my sentiment since I needed something small to fit on the front of the box.

I am not too great at written instructions, so if you want to make this project, watch the video here.

That's gonna be your best bet! Lol.

Come back later to see what day 20 has in store for us. I bet it's something fruity!

Until next time...

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment