Saturday, September 24, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 5 - Tiny Treat Bag

On the 5th day of Halloween my true love gave to me..... a tiny treat bag made from DSP!!!!!


Look at it!!! How adorable! Did you know that the playful palette designer series paper stack had such adorable patterns on the 'B' side?? I encourage you to check out the other side of the papers. I must admit, when I first ordered this pack, I was a bit hesitant because it is much brighter colors than I use and the patterns are much bolder than I am used to. But alas... the 'B' side I have found that I use ALL THE TIME!!! It is a lovely array of muted colors in traditional patterns that I adore. So, I used two of the black and vanilla papers today for this sweet treat bag. I used the envelope punch board and some fuse and BAM! All done.

You can watch the video here.

Shall we see what tomorrow brings for day 6???

Until tomorrow...

Jen


Supplies:

 Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack     Peekaboo Peach 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock    Peekaboo Peach 3/8" (1 cm) Ruched Ribbon
     Playful Palette DSP               Peekaboo Peach Card Stock    Peekaboo Peach 3/8'' Rouched Ribbon

Jar of Haunts Photopolymer Stamp Set    Envelope Punch Board     Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
       Jar of Haunts Stamp Set              Envelope Punch Board               Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Project Life Corner Punch    Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad    Linen Thread
  Project Life Corner Rounder       Basic Black Archival Ink Pad                  Linen Thread


Fuse Fast Adhesive
          Fast Fuse

No comments:

Post a Comment