Saturday, September 24, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 9 - Spooky House Tag Box

Day NINE.... Fine as wine..... I decided NOT to use any stamps or ink today. No sir-ey Bob. Nothing but paper and glue. Just like kindergarten. I may or may not have eaten the paste. Maybe... Maybe not...



Anyway... here is the project for today. Isn't it totes adorbes??? I am simply Ga Ga over it. Not Lady Ga Ga... she's a bit too much. Even for me.

This project uses black card stock, the Halloween Nights Designer Series Paper and some ribbon. How kindergarten is that???

Come, have a gander at the video and build one with me... (paste eating not suggested)

Video is here.

Come back tomorrow and see what other things I have come up with... I like being back in kindergarten. I think I'm gonna go take a nap...

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies:

Stampin' Trimmer    Bone Folder     Paper Snips
                 Stampin Trimmer                         Bone Folder                             Paper Snips


Basic Black 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock     Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper        Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
     Basic Black Card Stock           Halloween Night Specialty DSP           Scalloped Tag Topper Punch

Fuse Fast Adhesive     3/8" (1 cm) Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack

            Fast Fuse                           3/8'' Glitter Ribbon Combo Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment