Thursday, September 29, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 15 - Diamond Fold Card

Let's make a fun fold card that has a diamond shape for a front! I love fun fold cards, don't you? I used timeless textures and jar of haunts for the stamping on this card.


I will say this was one of my more challenging projects. Not because it was extremely difficult to create, but those folds on the middle flap wanted to go every which way but loose! I finally gave them the what for and they settled down into place. I was pleased with the final result though.

If you want to watch the video, you can do so here.

I can't wait for tomorrow, because I'm going to light up your life!!!!  ;-)

Until next time...

Jen


Supplies:

Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack    Jar of Haunts Photopolymer Stamp Set   Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set

       Playful Palette DSP                    Jar of Haunts Stamp Set                Timeless Textures Stamp Set

Everyday Jars Framelits Dies    Peekaboo Peach 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock   Peekaboo Peach Classic Stampin' Pad

     Everyday Jar Framelits               Peekaboo Peach Card Stock            Peekaboo Peach Ink Pad

Stampin' Trimmer    Bone Folder    Whisper White 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock

             Stampin Trimmer                              Bone Folder                     Whisper White Card Stock

SNAIL Adhesive    Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad    Stampin' Dimensionals

        Snail Adhesive                         Memento Tuxedo Black Ink               Stampin Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment