Tuesday, September 27, 2016

31 Days of Halloween - Day 12 - Snickers Treat Box

Day 12...A dozen already! I have another way to package a couple of snack size snickers for you today! Or, it will hold a standard size snickers candy bar as well. Whichever you prefer.

Look how sweet... (no pun intended)




Sometimes the package makes the treat! In this case, I used the "A Little Foxy" DSP and the Mr. Funny Bones stamp set to make a circle sentiment to add to the box. That designer series paper is very versatile. When I first ordered it, I saw myself making tons and tons of projects with the foxy friends bundle. And I HAVE used it with that bundle... BUT I am surprised how much I have used it for other projects too! I also made a box with the Blooms and Bliss DSP just to show that you don't have to celebrate Halloween to make a tasty treat box!!

If you want to watch the video, click here.

Come back tomorrow and see what I have up my sleeve for day 13.... muwahahahahahaha


Until next time...

Jen


Supplies:

Tangerine Tango 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock   A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack         Envelope Punch Board

Tangerine Tango Card Stock                    A Little Foxy DSP                      Envelope Punch Board

Stampin' Trimmer     Paper Snips     Bone Folder

          Stampin Trimmer                               Paper Snips                                  Bone Folder

Fuse Fast Adhesive       SNAIL Adhesive   Mr. Funny Bones Photopolymer Stamp Set

               Fast Fuse                                           Snail Adhesive               Mr. Funny Bones Stamp Set

Layering Circle Framelits Dies     Big Shot     Basic Black 8-1/2" x 11" Cardstock

   Layering Circles Framelits                                Big Shot                          Basic Black Card Stock

Rich Razzlebberry Classic Stampin' Pad     Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad    Stampin' Dimensionals

   Rich Razzleberry Ink Pad                   Smoky Slate Ink Pad                    Stampin Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment