Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pages 4 and 5 are finished! I am really hoping to get the album finished before Bela meets Rikky in MD in July. At this pace, I should have it done by 2015. I have 38 pictures left. Buwahahahaha.



This page I kept pretty simple. The title says "that tongue" in spanish. I used a paper from the MME Lost and Found 12x12 pack for the base and the accent piece behind the photos. All of the die cuts are from Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection. The word "esa" is an OLD OLD OLD alphabet from Basic Grey monogram set in Urban Couture. I inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The word "lengua" is from the Bo Bunny Combo Stickers Sheet in the Timepiece Collection.









This page was a pain!!!! Although I love the photo, I had such a hard time getting it to look "right" to me. I suppose that's the OCD coming out in me. The base paper is from the Basic Grey Urban Couture collection from forever ago. The border strip is a piece of lavender cardstock that I stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge punch to create the border. The darker strip was stamped with a small dot stamp and embossed with clear embossing powder so I could use the emboss resiste technique with Dusty Concord Distress Ink. Most of the embellishments were just paper and punches. The ribbon flower at the top was a 2'' gluber covered in Lilac seam binding. The sticker center is another of the Karen Foster spanish stickers. The title says "Diversion con burbujas" Meaning fun with bubbles. The flower and butterfly die cuts are from the K&CO Flora & Fauna Layered Accents. I am still not sure that I am in love with this LO, but I think it will do.

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment