Friday, June 1, 2012

I just recently got back from a trip to Maryland where I saw Bela's dad. He gave me about 50 photos that he had taken of he and Izabela and asked that I make a scrapbook for his mom. With him being a phenominal photographer, how could I say no??? LOL. So, over the next few weeks, I will be posting some of the LOs that I create for her album. Hope you enjoy!



This is one of my favorite photos in the stack of many! This is Rikky and Bela at the Alamo in Texas. When she would ask him to toss her in the air, she would say "Daddy....UPSIES!!!" I have left room on the left side for his journaling. I used my silhouette to cut the word upsies. The paper that I used was from The Paper Studio Hoot Hoot 12x12 paper stack. I fussy cut the flowers from a 12x12 page in that stack. The buttons were just some random ones from my stash. The border at the top was just a piece of the 12x12 paper that I punched with a heart border from The American Crafts Knock Outs Border Punch System. The borders around the photos were punched with the Martha Stewart Framed Dots Punch Around the Page Punch.

TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment