Friday, June 1, 2012

Here is the second LO that I have made for Rikky's mom. I told myself that I was going to go in chronological order, but that doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Oh well, I can always arrange them in order when I assemble the album.


I realized last night that his mother doesn't speak English!! So all of these wonderful die cuts and silhouette files I have are useless for this album. So I have put all of my energy into creating my own custom Spanish embellishments. Not sure if any of you have tried scrapbooking in Spanish, but there's not much out there. LOL. This sticker sheet was from one pack that I found at my LSS. It is by Karen Foster and I bought it YEARS ago. I knew I held on to it for some reason. (Other than me being a scrapbook hoarder). The paper is from The Paper Studio Family Heirloom 12x12 paper pack. The flowers are Color Me Crazy Fabric and Glitter Flowers in white. I sprayed them with SU! Regal Rose reinker and water in a mini mister. I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch for the border on the patterned paper around the photo. Again, I have left room for him to journal on the right hand side. Also, choosing paper with lines on it for the background is becoming increasingly difficult. How many papers have lines or a linear pattern on them for journaling??? Not many in my stash at least. Guess I need to hit the stores running!

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment