Sunday, June 3, 2012


Ok, I am sooo over this album already!!! Ok, maybe just for this weekend. :-) Pages 7,8 and 9 are finished. This page is titled Precioso... or Precious. I used a montage of supplies to create this page and it would take me forever to list all of them. Overall, I am pleased with the outcome.








I think this is my favorite page. This was a sketch challenge from two peas this week. Thanks Lauren for the picture selection! I used the Bo Bunny Gabrielle 12x12 paper collection. The title is "Sombras Chinescas", which roughly translated means shadow play.




I used my sewing machine to stitch around each of the square pieces of patterened paper. It was extremely time consuming, but I think the end result was so worth it!






I used my silhouette to cut the word "sombras" out of the peach patterned paper from the pack. I used The Paper Studio alphabet stickers to spell the word "chinescas".







This page is "Viva una vida sencilla" - meaning live the simple life. I used some old SU Designer paper that was probably retired in 2007. And some Heidi Grace paper from 2006. Yeah, it's been hanging around a while. The star border is from a hobby lobby calendar kit I bought last year. I believe they were from the October sticker page. The paper border at the bottom was punched using the EK Success Lattice Chain Border Punch. To create the word "viva, I used the negative letters from the Heidi Grace letter page as a stencil. I traced them onto purple paper and cut them out. I love the size, but they were all different colors and patterns. I didn't like the look of the variety, so I made them a little more uniform by cutting them from the same paper. The sticker letters are from The Paper Studio.

TFL!

Now, off to watch Nascar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment