Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Paper Share!!!

Hey y'all! Welcome to this edition of the paper share! A new catalog means NEW DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!!

What is a paper share?? I am SOOOOO glad you asked! Have you seen all of the new gorgeous paper in the Spring/Summer Catalog? If you're anything like me, you want it ALL! And if you're anything like me, you don't want to dish out $80 plus shipping for all of the paper packs... So. here's the solution. Join my paper share and get 6x6 sheets of ALL of the paper collections in the current collection PLUS 4 bonus 4x4 sheets of the "inside the lines" Sale A Bration paper.

You get a total of 50 sheets of 6x6 paper PLUS 4 pieces of the bonus paper. I have attached a photo below to show you what paper is included in this share.

Each share is $13.95 plus $6.50 shipping and handling. The shipping is the same for up to 6 shares so if you and some friends want to combine your order. the shipping will be the same as long as they ship to the same address. I ship to the USA and use priority mail with a tracking number.

If you want to reserve your share, email me at fortheloveofiris@gmail.com. I will send you an invoice via paypal.

If you are local to me, your cost is simply the $13.95.

I have also included some of the projects that SU! has shared using these beautiful papers!













No comments:

Post a Comment